Introduction About Safety Glasses:
Safety glasses, are forms of protective eye wear that usually enclose or protect the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particulates, water or chemicals from striking the eyes. Safety Glasses plays an important role in the working environment.
Safety Shoes Supplier In Dubai
These safety glasses have been an important factor in reducing injuries related to eyes. Eyes are essential to perform any job. Because without seeing the job cannot be performed. Whenever a person gets employed in the Oil/Gas Sector or Fertilizer Sector, he/she gets briefed regarding the safety. The first thing taught is about PPE's and how to be on the safe side. Anti Slip Products
Why We have to use Safety Glasses:
Eyes are an essential part of the body. To save your eyes, you have to wear safety glasses while performing any job. For example, if you are working on the lathing machine. The tiny sharp metal particle can hurt your eyes, and without safety glasses eyes could get hurt. Cut Resistant Gloves
Applications of Safety Glasses:
Below are the applications which require high protection eye wear. Because in these applications there is a considerable chance of damage. These persons are working with tiny particles which may cause severe damage to the eye may be for a lifetime. Company should not compromise on employee safety.
- Plumbers and Pipe Fitters
- Electricity resistance
Where to Buy Glasses Glasses In Dubai and UAE:
Takmeel Global General Trading is the major supplier for safety glasses and PPE products in Dubai and UAE. We provides quality products and right solutions mainly in the field of Education, Oil & Gas, Industrial and others general trading items. We have potentially the power to procure literally any product from any part of the world in the shortest period of time.
General Trading Items Supplier in Dubai
Address: Takmeel Global General Trading
Office#315 Makatib Building PO Box 85250 Port Saeed Deira, Dubai, UAE.
Contact Number: +971 04 256 4920 / +971 52 692 2575
How Safety Glasses are different from Regular Eyeglasses?
Normal glasses are made of simple material and Safety glasses are made as per the standards set by the American National Standards Institute. Let’s see what ANSI standards are.
ANSI Standards for Safety Eye wear:
- Firstly for the basic impact test, the lenses are tested separately. And in high impact classification, the frame and the lens both are tested together.
- There are two kinds of safety glasses. One is Prescription safety glasses, and second is Non-prescription safety glasses. For high impact testing, non-prescription safety glasses are best. Because non-prescription lenses are weaker in structure as compare to prescription glasses.
- As per standard, thinner prescription safety lenses are not allowed. The minimum thickness for the safety glasses is 3mm.
- For high impact test, if shooting quarter-inch diameter steel at the speed of 150 feet per second. And the lens is not crack, chip or break. The test passes, with fulfilling all the safety standards.
How Safety Glasses protects the eyes?
As per the design of safety glass, it covers the eye entirely. The lens mounted in the frame covers eyes entirely so that no dust, tiny particles can damage the eye. Safety Glasses are main item in PPE products and every company should use safety glasses.